Colorado Springs event postponed
hope to reschedule for mid-April
Sorry to come into your inbox with something only relevant to a few of you, but I wanted to be sure to get the word out that tomorrow’s Colorado Springs event is postponed.
Due to the ice storm here, my flights, and then my rescheduled flights, and then those flights have all been cancelled. Although we briefly considered doing the event remotely, what fun would that be?
Plus, this offers an opportunity to move the event to a much bigger venue to accommodate everyone who had registered. So stay tuned for more details on this—we’re looking at mid-April, but we still need to finalize everything.
I hope you all are staying safe and warm,
Will your Wichita event still take place?
Drat! I hope to see you in April at that bigger venue. Until then, take care!